Contact us – Health services and help lines

Health services and help lines

Health services information and help line telephone numbers can be found using the National Health Services Directory search.

Looking for medical records?

To access the medical records  of yourself or another person regarding treatment received at a WA Health hospital or health service you will need to lodge an application form via the Freedom of Information (FOI) process (Healthy WA).

Medical records from private practices

These are owned by the medical practitioner (if it is a solo practice) or the practice (if the doctor is part of a corporate medical practice). WA Health cannot help with these. You may wish to contact Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (external site) which supports the Medical Board of Australia (external site).

Compliment or complaint?

We welcome your feedback – submit a compliment (Healthy WA) or complaint (Healthy WA).

Still have a question? Send us an email

Please fill in all fields marked with an asterisk (*). Please note that this form is not on a secure web page.

We will do our best to respond as soon as we can. Your email will be received at a generic email address which receives many emails from the public, and it may take some time to find the right person to assist you.

* required field