The Armadale Kalamunda Group incorporates Armadale Kelmscott Memorial Hospital, the Armadale Mental Health Service and Kalamunda District Community Hospital.
Armadale Health Service has capacity for up to 290 beds and has an Emergency Department and Intensive Care Unit that delivers a range of quality health care services including:
- sub-acute services including rehabilitation and aged care
- general medicine and surgery
- maternity, paediatric and neonate
- mental health (adult and older adult)
- renal medicine and dialysis, and
- ambulatory care
Armadale Health Service also provides improved access to after-hours clinical specialists and enables patients with more complex needs to be treated closer to home.
Kalamunda District Community Hospital is a 49-bed hospital that provides palliative care, geriatric medicine and endoscopic surgery services.
Armadale Health Service (PDF 1.28MB)
Armadale Kelmscott Memorial Hospital Health Service website