The key responsibilities for this area of Health are the management of all resourcing, finance and performance issues and the interface of these areas with all budget holders including Health Services and the Department of Health Executive.
The teams focus on a number of key areas including:
- health infrastructure, which oversees the planning, development and revitalisation of all of the new infrastructure for WA Health
- workforce planning, which is integrated with clinical, financial and infrastructure planning
- resources, which leads the development and implementation of the WA Health’s budget strategy and proposals
- performance , which oversees information development and management, performance and system reporting, corporate reporting, and business intelligence; and
- finance, which oversees financial accounting and management including cash management, resource allocations and reporting.