You can pay your WA Health invoice online using Visa or MasterCard.
- After you have read the instructions below, select Pay your invoice to proceed with your payment. This will take you to a secure BPoint payment portal.
- Once you are on the BPoint payment portal, you will need to:
- Enter the Biller Code found on the Payment Slip at the bottom of your invoice and click Find Biller.
- Enter the Reference Number which is also found on your Payment Slip.
- Enter the amount you need to pay. Please note, only pay one invoice per transaction and for the exact amount stated on your invoice.
- Carefully check that the details you have entered are correct before proceeding with your payment.
- Select whether you will pay by MasterCard or Visa.
- Once your payment has been successfully processed, your official receipt will be posted to the mailing address on your invoice within 10 working days.
Pay your invoice online (external site)