The Western Australian Limb Service for Amputees (WALSA) provides funding for essential prostheses for eligible amputees through an integrated client-focused service.
WALSA provides funding assistance for eligible clients during their journey of rehabilitation and acquiring a prosthesis.
The Rehabilitation Technical Unit and the Private Prosthetic Providers provide services such as:
- prosthetic assessment
- repair or maintenance of prostheses
- supply of some consumable items related to the prostheses.
Types of prosthesis supplied with WALSA funding assistance
Read more about the types of prosthesis supplied by WALSA (Healthy WA)
Find out more about who is eligible for WALSA services and how to register (Healthy WA)
Service Providers on Contract
FOS Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Address: 10 Selby Street, Shenton Park WA 6006
- Phone: 9381 3444
- Address: 5 Hulme Court, Myaree WA 6154
- Phone: 9330 3636
Visit FOS Prosthetics and Orthotics (external site).
Orthotic Prosthetic Solutions (OPS)
- Address: 2/101 Winton Rd, Joondalup WA 6027
- Phone: 9328 8022
- Address: 2/643 Newcastle St, Leederville WA 6007
Visit Orthotic Prosthetic Solutions (external site)
- Address: Unit 4, 147–151 Belmont Avenue, Belmont WA 6104
- Phone: 9277 2988
Visit TLC Unlimbited (external site)
- Western Australian Limb Service for Amputees (WALSA)
Department of Health Western Australia
South Metropolitan Health Service
Corporate and Clinical Contracting
Address: Ground level, Administration building, 14 Barry Marshall Drive, Murdoch WA 6150
Phone: 1300 884 903
Western Australian Limb Service for Amputees WALSA