Assessment of eligibility
WA Health is unable to offer an employment contract without:
- appropriate residency and immigration approvals
- professional registration (if applicable)
- suitable evidence of identity.
Assessment of written applications
A selection panel considers each application against the selection criteria.
The most competitive applicants are invited to undergo a further selection process.
Interview panels will usually consist of 3 people.
All interview questions will relate to the selection criteria for the advertised position. Every interviewee will be asked the same questions.
All applicants are notified in writing of the panel’s decision after the recommendation is endorsed.
Unsuccessful applicants may lodge a breach claim if they consider the Recruitment, Selection and Appointment Standard was breached.
Successful applicants are offered employment subject to successful completion of:
- a 4 day breach period
- verification of qualifications and certificates
- criminal record screen
- pre-employment health screen
- working with children check (if applicable).
Health Support Services
Phone: 6444 5000