Before applying for a position please read the information for applicants.
Lodging your application
Online – applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online
- Lodge your application and attachments at www.jobs.health.wa.gov.au
- Attachments must be provided in Word 6.0/97 or PDF format. Attachments are likely to include:
- your resume/CV
- covering letter
- any written statements that support your application.
- Print a copy of your application for your own reference.
- If applying for multiple positions you must submit separate applications unless advised differently in the advertisement.
- if applying online via MyHR or MyJob please review:
Hard copy applications – send to the Health Support Services
Health Support Services (HSS)
GPO Box 8545
Perth Business Centre WA 6849
Fax: 6444 5498
Keep a confirmation of the successful transmission of your application for your own records.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm (excluding public holidays)
Level 3/81 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
- Closing time for applications is 4.00pm on the day stated in the advertisement.
- Pro-forma and late applications cannot be accepted.
- All applications must be complete upon submission.
Health Support Services
Phone: 6444 5000