At WA Health we aim to ensure all of our products are informative and entertaining to use as well as being accessible to the widest audience.
Some accessibility features used on this site include:
- all our images have alternative text (text to describe an image which is readable by a screen reader)
- skip to navigation and skip to main content links at the top of page
- headings in correct order ensures easy navigation for screen readers
- labels on forms
- video with captions and text descriptions
- audio with text descriptions
- sitemap for easy navigation.
This website has been designed to meet the State Government’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We will continue to improve our site to meet accessibility standards into the future.
At WA Health we value your feedback. If you have any difficulties using this site please contact us.